General Note about Returns
You need to provide proof of purchase to make a claim and we reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
- Faulty Goods Returns
If you believe you have purchased a faulty product, please provide proof of purchase to receive a refund or replacement product. Proof of purchase may be your PayPal receipt, PayPal statement or any other form of evidence.
We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund where any product fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
You will be required to return the item to us, and we will provide a replacement or refund as mutually agreed and subject to availability of a suitable replacement product or credit the cost of the item and the original cost of delivery to you if applicable.
- Change of Mind Returns – 30 Days
If you change your mind about your purchase, we will be pleased to offer you an exchange provided that:
- you return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- you produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your PayPal receipt, PayPal statement or other suitable proof of purchase,); and
- the item is in a in a re-saleable condition, including its original packaging (if any), is unused and as sold.
You may choose to exchange with a product of equal value, lesser value or increased value, under the following arrangements:
- If you choose to exchange the item with a product of the same value. You will only be required to pay the cost of delivery of the replacement product to yourself.
- If you choose to exchange the item with a product of a lesser value, you may select an additional product to make up the difference. You will be required to pay the cost of delivery of the replacement product to yourself.
- You may choose to exchange the item with a product of an increased value. You will be required to pay the difference between the increased value and the original product value, plus the cost of delivery of the replacement product to yourself.
Information collected from you at the time of the return will only be used for the purpose of verifying and processing the return which includes your name, postal address, phone number and email address. We will not record your licence number or date of birth.
If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase we may, at our discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item.
How to return your purchase
If you wish to return a product, please Contact Us by email and outline the reason for the return. We will advise details of our address for returns and confirmation of information required.
Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item in the case of a 30-day business account holder. Where a PayPal or Credit Card attached to an original purchase cannot be produced, the refund will be provided in the form of an exchange.